Hue Grit Tour: An Exploration of Contemporary Vietnamese Culture by Night
- 4-5 unique locations providing a kinesthetic experience of Vietnamese experience.
- Custom-made tours. We create our itinerary on what we think you will enjoy.
- 4-5 hours. Tours begin from 6PM.
- Tour is all inclusive and includes dinner (No additional food fees, eat as much as you like! One drink per location).
Transport will be provided either by motorbike, private car or cyclo depending on number of guests, guest preferences, weather and the distance traveled.
Contact us to find out if this tour is right for you.
Sample Hue Grit Tour Itinerary
1) Meeting Point
To begin the Hue Grit Tour, you will meet your guide at a cafe renowned for being one cornerstone of Hue’s slowly-growing sub-cultural movement.
2) Eat Like a Local
Guests await the infamous seafood hotpot (Lẩu tiến vua) at Rô Beer restaurant.
For dinner, we will stop at Hue’s nightlife district for a full introduction to the Vietnamese cultural equivalent of the speakeasy. This is vibrant and communal. We’ll give you a lesson in Vietnamese dining customs and cultural tips.
We will visit a more intimate environment to cure any ailments or loosen a few limbs before the entertainment begins.
Brave the microphone for some RnR at a Vietnamese-style karaoke room or head to a local music venue. Try a renowned Vietnamese classic or a 90’s western pop hit!
5) Last Stop(s)
our final destination depends on your preferences. Multiple possibilities for the last few stops of the Hue Grit Tour will be discussed with your guide over the duration of the evening.
About Hue Grit Tour
- This is for people that want a taste of a real, urban Vietnam.
- We will take you to places that heighten your curiosity.
- We want to elevate your sense of culture shock.
- This is not for people who want 5 star service and European decor. You may feel mildly offended.
- We’ll only push you as far as you will go; whether that’s an unpeeled shrimp or a dog sausage.
Hue Grit Tour